Via dei Rustici 7 50122 Firenze Tel. +39 055 212001 Fax +39 055 212001 email@example.com www.abcschool.com
The ABC School of Florence has been teaching the Italian Language and Culture to students from all over the world since 1982. In all these years we have improved our offerings to better face the real needs of our students. EXPERIENCE: The ABC School of Florence has been successfully teaching Italian since 1982. SMALL CLASS SIZES: a maximum of 8 students per class (average 6/7 students per class). QUALIFIED TEACHERS, professional, friendly and welcoming. STUDENT CARE: a warm and welcoming staff is at your disposal. WIDE RANGE OF COURSES: Italian Language, Cultural and Professional courses… customized to meet your needs. AFTER LESSONS ACTIVITIES enriching activities conducted by our teachers. VISITS TO MUSEUMS AND CHURCHES held by our teachers who are Licensed Guides of Florence. FAMILIAR AND FRIENDLY ATMOSPHERE SELECTED ACCOMMODATION: walking distance from the school, max 20/30 minutes.
Description: 20 LESSONS / WEEK - 2 grammar group lessons/day and 2 conversation group lessons/day in the morning. Maximum of 8 students per class.
Duration: from 1 to 24 weeks
Lessons per week: you can choose. One lesson is 55 minutes
Prices: one lesson is 38,00 €
Description: if you want to meet specific linguistic and profes- sional requirements and you prefer to attend per- sonalized lessons, you can choose an INDIVIDUAL COURSE. Timetable and starting dates by arrangement. One teacher and one student.
ITALIAN LANGUAGE AND ART HISTORY – Wandering in Florentine Churches and Museums. 20 LESSONS/WEEK - 2 group grammar lessons/day in the morning - 2 one-to-one lessons/day to Churches and Museums in the morning Lessons are held by teachers who are also licensed tour guides and have an excellent knowledge in History of Art.
Combined courses: standard course + individual lessons
Italian for Business
The ABC School in Florence provides accommoda- tion for enrolled students. Our accommodation are located within a maximum of 20-30 minutes walk from the school, in different types of homes and fa- milies: young, senior, and single parent families and couples with or without children. People may have different lifestyles or interests.
PROGRAM OF ACTIVITIES IN THE AFTERNOON AND EXCURSIONS ON SATURDAYS:
– Walking tours of Florence. – Guided tours to the most important museums and churches. – Visits to wine farms in the zone of Chianti. – Lectures in Italian Art, Italian History, Italian litera- ture, Italian language, Italian Music, Italian Cinema and Italian Cooking and Wine. – Italian films with Italian subtitles. – Yoga lessons. – Aperitivo-dinners together in local bars. – Dinners together in local restaurants. – Excursions in the most famous towns in Tuscany: Siena, San Gimignano, Lucca, Pisa, Arezzo…
All the activities are held by our teachers and the art visits by our licensed tourist guide teachers.
– officially authorised by MIUR, the Italian Ministry of Education (Document n.10252 / C20)
– supported by Florence’s Town Council (Document n. 6200)
– recognised by CSN (Swedish National Student Assistance Board) for study grants
– recognised by the German Federal State for “Bildungsurlaub”
A.S.I.L.S. (Association of Italian Schools in Italy), is the most representative organization of private schools teaching Italian in Italy. To learn Italian in one of our schools, means to get the best certified quality possible. Our inspections are regular and independently run and cover the fields of: teaching, premises and services.