Via Bufalini 3
Tel. +39 055 261181
Fax +39 055 294820
The Scuola Leonardo da Vinci is situated in a beautiful historical palazzo with a magnificent view of the Cathedral. Located in the heart of downtown Florence, you may reach the most famous sights in a few minutes’ walk.
Our school in Florence occupies an entire 3 floor building and has 15 spacious and luminous classrooms. The ground floor is dedicated to the recreational area where you can read the newspapers, have a coffee with your fellow students or do your homework. At the first floor you can find the classrooms and the secretary office. Wifi at school available.
Standard Group Courses
Duration: min. 1 week
Lessons per week: 20 lessons/week. One lesson lasts 45 minutes
Prices: 1 week: 200 Euro / 2 weeks: 360 Euro / 3 weeks: 540 Euro / 4 weeks: 720 Euro / 5 weeks: 750 Euro
Description: the Intensive course is held throughout the year at all six levels, from beginner to advanced level. The course lasts at least one week. This course is recommended for those who want to communicate effectively in everyday situations. Through various activities and practical drills, you will acquire and gradually develop the necessary strategies to understand and communicate in written and spoken Italian. The 4 lessons are held daily from Monday to Friday, usually beginning at 9 am. Upon special circumstances, the Intensive course can also be held in the afternoon. There are a maximum of 12 students in each class.
Duration: min. 1 week with 15 lessons
Lessons per week: min. 15 lessons/week. One lesson lasts 45 minutes
Price per lesson: 1 person, 40€ (lunch with teacher 80€/day); 2 people, 50€ (lunch with teacher 120€/day); 3 people, 60€ (lunch with teacher 160€/day)
Description: for those who are looking for a course designed specifically according to each individual’s own professional or personal needs, held on a timetable chosen by the student. This program is available at anytime of the year, in any of our locations. The teacher’s attention will be focused only on one student, and so the content of the lesson and the learning needs of the student will be perfectly matched.
Duration: min. 1 week
Lessons per week: 6 lessons/week. One lesson lasts 45 minuets
Prices: 120 Euro/week
History of Italian Art: This course aims to show, through video projections, discussions and guided tours, the development of art in Italy in relation to the rest of Europe and to make known the major artistic styles (Roman, Gothic, Renaissance, Baroque) in Italy. You will become acquainted with the most important works of artists such as Botticelli, Leonardo, Raphael and Michelangelo while learning about the most significant historical and social events that accompanied them.
Preparation course for Italian examination AIL
Academic School Year
Course 50+ Dolce Vita
Super-Intensive Plus Courses
“Italian Tour” Course
Long-term Intensive Course
One of the free services offered by our schools is finding suitable accommodation for our students. Accommodation is regularly checked by our school. You can choose from one of the following possibilities:
* Single or double room in a family with breakfast;
* Single or double room in a family with half board (breakfast and dinner);
* Single or double room in shared apartments, bathroom and kitchen shared with other students or with the landlord/landlady;
* Hotels of all categories;
* Private apartments (independent flats);
Dinner and / or Aperitif that allows students and professors to know each other better;
Guided tours to historical monuments;
Italian Cinema at school;
Excursion (half day or full day).
* Officially authorized by the Italian Ministry of Education;
* Quality management system “ISO 9001:2008” certified by SQS-IQNET;
* Officially recognized by the Region of Tuscany as Professional Training Center;
* Recognized from CSN Lund (Swedish National Student Assistance Board) for study grants. The school is accredited by CSN, where Swedish students can study with state funded loans.
* Recognized from 10 German Federal States for “Bildungsurlaub”;
* Recognized from several US Universities for Academic credits.